Swagbucks banner

Search & Win

Search This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

PD classes

We used to have these regular personality development classes in college.
While most of it was chest thumping and patting your back..there was some stuff that has stuck with me even years later.
I remember, this prof. by the name of "Ruby Pavari" had come to college once... and she sung
this lovely song that i havent been able to forget since... It goes something like:
How can anyone ever tell you...
Your anything less than beautiful....
How can anyone ever tell you...
Your less than whole
How can anyone fail to notice....
How your loving is a miracle....
How deeply your connected to my Soul....

Whenever I am down and out... from nowhere its just comes back to me and make things seem so much better.
I hope everyone whose ever heard this song... takes away as much from it as i did...
It just makes me feel on the top of the world :)

2 comments:

purvai said...

Hi... I guess i read ur song at the rite time.. just when i m down n oiut,,,, tired of everything like a " Tired Mumbaikar ".. tired of d daily routine n tired of hunting for a job.. guess i found u at the rite time.. thnk u so muhfor tehsong..:):)
m sure it will help me as it does help u....

Reema Sahay said...

yeah, its a nice song!