Swagbucks banner

Search & Win

Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

JUNO!

Quirky Quotes from one of the best movies I've seen in recent times...
  • I don't know, I just wanted something a little edgier, you know? Like a graphic designer who lives in an apartment with his Asian girlfriend and like dresses awesome and rocks out on the bass guitar. But I don't want to be too picky.
  • You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.
  • As far as boyfriends go, Paulie Bleeker is totally boss. He is the cheese to my macaroni.
  • The funny thing is that Steve Rendazo secretly wants me. Jocks like him always want freaky girls. Girls with horn-rimmed glasses and vegan footwear and Goth makeup. Girls who play the cello and wear Converse All-Stars and want to be children’s librarians when they grow up. Oh yeah, jocks eat that shit up. They just won’t admit it, because they’re supposed to be into perfect cheerleaders like Leah. Who, incidentally, is into teachers.

No comments: